mardi 31 mars 2009

SHOW #61 : FUNKY SOUL STEW

A selection of funk soul tracks, featuring some sample sources for Showbiz, Wu-Tang, C-N-N, and a rarer version of The Impressions' "We Must Be In Love" by The Five Stairsteps.
  1. Skull Snaps - I Turn My Back On Love
  2. Vera Hamilton - But I Ain't No More (G.S.T.S.K.D.T.S)
  3. Ruby Andrews - Casanova 70
  4. Ann Peebles - You've Got the Papers I've Got The Man
  5. The Spirit Of Atlanta - Buttermilk Buttom
  6. The Dynamic Tints - Package Of Love (Part 1)
  7. The Pointer Sisters - Yes We Can Can
  8. Ruth Brown - You're A Stone Groovy Thing
  9. The Main Ingredient - Work To Do
  10. Buddy Miles Express - Train
  11. Marie 'Queenie' Lyons - See And Don't See
  12. Clarence Reid - Till I Get My Share
  13. Mel & Tim - Caught You In The Act
  14. Piece Of Peace - Pass It On (Part 1)
  15. Southside Movement - Mississippi Cutback
  16. The Chosen Few - Thinking of You
  17. The Five Stairsteps - We Must Be in Love
  18. Jimmie & Vella - Hey Boy Over There
  19. The Sweet Inspirations - Why Marry