mardi 3 mars 2009

SHOW #57 : WINTER

A mix of jazz and soul tracks revolving around winter and some dramatic love songs thrown in featuring many samples used by the likes of Finsta Bundy, GZA, Big Pun, Mobb Deep and even NTM.
  1. George Benson - Summer Wishes, Winter Dreams
  2. Kool & The Gang - Winter Sadness
  3. Ferrante & Telcher - Lady Love
  4. Syl Johnson - Wind, Blow Her Back My Way
  5. Janis Ian - In The Winter
  6. Ohio Players - Our Love Has Died
  7. Michael Jackson - With A Child's Heart
  8. Barry White - Love Serenade (Part I)
  9. Gil Scott-Heron - Winter In America
  10. Bobby Womack - And I Love Her
  11. Lamont Dozier - Why Can't We Be Lovers
  12. Blood, Sweat & Tears - Sometimes In Winter
  13. Rufus Featuring Chaka Khan - Everlasting Love
  14. Ethel Beatty - It's Your Love
  15. Wilson Pickett - I'm in Love
  16. Esther Phillips - That's All RIght With Me
  17. Roy Ayers - I Don't Know How To Love Him

Aucun commentaire: