mercredi 5 août 2009

SHOW #77 : SUNNY SOUL

  1. Curtis Mayfield - Love To Keep You In My Mind
  2. Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway - Baby I Love You
  3. The Majestic Arrows - One More Time Around
  4. Albert King - We All Wanna Boogie
  5. The Four Tops - Ain't No Woman (Like The One I've Got)
  6. The Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
  7. The Detroit Emeralds - Love For You
  8. Frederick Knight - Take Me On Home Witcha
  9. Minnie Riperton - Rainy Day in Centerville
  10. Patti Drew - Hundreds And Thousands Of Guys
  11. Ann Peebles - I Take What I Want
  12. The O'Jays - This Air I Breathe
  13. Black Heat - No Time To Burn
  14. The Stylistics - Funky Weekend
  15. Lee Dorsey - Keep On Doing It To Me
  16. Ella Hamilton - I'm Gonna Fool You
  17. James Brown - I Got Ants In My Pants (And I Want To Dance)